The Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati (ICGC) has a carefully planned leadership structure that allows us to meet the diverse needs of our community as well as serve as a resource for the broader community.
We are governed by the Islamic Educational Council (IEC), which is composed of the following:
Board of Trustees: This governing body, made up of board-appointed and membership-elected trustees, has the ultimate responsibility of setting the direction and vision for the Center.
Executive Committee: This committee is a subset of the board and runs the day-to-day operations of the Center and includes four elected members and three appointed members with the Chair of the Board leading the Committee.
For information on becoming a member with voting rights to elect our leadership, see the Membership page on this website and submit an application form.
The Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati (ICGC) is governed by the Islamic Educational Council, which is composed of our Board of Trustees and Executive Committee. Meet some of our leaders:
- Shakila Ahmad (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Chair of the Board
- Ashraf Traboulsi (email@example.com) – Vice-Chair
- Amir Izhar – Vice-Chair
- Nazim Fazlani (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Secretary
- Ghulame Asif (email@example.com) – Treasurer
- Fatima Emlemdi – Trustee and Executive Committee Member
- Inenhe Mohamed Khalid – Trustee and Executive Committee Member
- Maria Munir (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Trustee and Executive Committee Member
- Rick Schwen – Trustee and Executive Committee Member
- Imran Arif – Trustee
- Majid Qureshi – Trustee
- Mohammad Sheatt – Trustee
- Nemat Moussavian – Trustee
- Nisar Haq – Trustee
- Syed Mooqeth – Trustee
- Inayat Malik – Honorary Trustee
- Baher Salem Foad – Honorary Trustee