TOURS & SPEAKER REQUEST
Our Tours & Talks program has received many accolades, letters of appreciation, and referrals. The ICGC continues to grow and customize the program for various touring groups and their particular needs. See below for information on reserving a tour or talk.
KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR
TOURS & TALKS OTHER RESOURCES & LINKS
Other Links and Resources
As you plan a tour of the Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati (ICGC) or consider inviting one of our speakers to your facility, view the following links and additional resources to learn more about our programs:
To view the below documents, you need Adobe Reader©
- Outreach Education Program Brochure: This trifold brochure provides a brief community history, program specifics, scheduling information and basic Islamic terminology. Download
- Ordering A Visit to a Mosque in America Video: This video, co-produced by the Islamic Center, has received national recognition and commendation. Download
- School and Curriculum information: www.ing.org (note ING is a national partner for speaker and school resources. Clicking will take you outside of this website to ING,s website.
MUSLIM MOTHERS AGAINST VIOLENCE
Cincinnati Muslim Professional (CMP)
ICGC’s Cincinnati Muslim Professionals Network (CMP) aims to empower Muslim professionals through creating spaces and initiatives that are tailored to strengthening the Muslim identity, both within and outside of the workplace. Our events vary from TED-like talks, tax preparation sessions, networking events, interviewing trivia, to specialized events that aim to build bridges within our community. Our services are catered to fit the needs of our evolving community through providing free professional headshots, as well as free professional resume services. Over the past years, our events have collectively reached hundreds of Muslim professionals in the Cincinnati area.
- Host a matrimonial Midwest Muslim Single events
- Facilitate halal matchmaking through the icgc matrimonial website: www.icgcmarriageconnection.com
- Host educational workshops and programs
- Check out our monthly webinar for family mental health. Please register HERE.
- Play group meeting for moms and young children
- Meetings happen at different times. Join the the Telegram group for more information: Join HERE.
- Organize educational activities
- Have social gatherings
- Work towards building a Co-op
For more information contact sr. Regina: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A LIST OF THE STANDARD ITEMS THAT OUR PANTRY CAN UTILIZE YEAR-ROUND.
To inquire about seasonal or current needs, please call Jackie Othman at 513-757-9140 during office hours.