Quran Connections 2022
Quran Connections is a unique Quran program that will not only make you proficient in reading the Quran but will deepen your understanding of the Quran and Sunnah. This is a great opportunity for you or your kids to learn how to read the Quran. The program is designed for all levels even children who are not familiar with the Arabic alphabet. Quran Connection will teach your kids the alphabet up till reading the Quran fluently.
Highlights of the program:
- 12 step program that places you at your level of proficiency
- For all ages and proficiency levels
- At the end of the 12 steps, you will be fully proficient in reading Quran
- Stories from the Quran and Sunnah are part of the program so you not only learn to read but also understand the meaning
- This can lead to the path for hifz for those who are interested
In person are Monday till Friday for two weeks:
Class start and finish dates MON 7/17/2023 – Thursday 7/27/2023.Hours 4 pm to 6pm
Online Times are Monday till Thursday for three weeks. Class start and finish dates MON 7/17/2023 – Thursday 8/3/2023. Hours 5 pm to 6:15 pm
How Does the Program Work?
This program will be a series of sessions each lasting 6 weeks. Students meet online Mon Wed 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm. The cost for each session (for 6 weeks) is $75 total for the 1st child ($50 for each subsequent child, sponsorship is available). Students will be tested for their level of proficiency. Based on their proficiency they will be placed in 1 of the 12 steps. Each step is uniquely programmed to make it easy for students. Each session will include stories from the Quran and Sunnah.
For Additional Information:
If you need more assistance or a scholarship feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org